Yesterday, I posted about Brandon Barré’s loft that was designed by Candice Olson. It just went up for sale in downtown Toronto — you can check it out in the MLS listings and on the realtor's web site.
Brandon sent me more pictures and some details about the loft to share with you :-) Here are Candice’s renderings of the space that she designed…
Some details about the loft from Brandon:
- One-of-a-kind walk-up split level loft with 17' ceilings.
- 15' of custom built in cabinetry consisting of a 9' Italian tile clad water wall above a remote-operated gas fireplace, flanked by the stained solid oak cabinetry with under-shelf lighting & concealed storage below.
- Featured in Homes Magazine and the book "Inspired Lives" which covers the top 20 most highly regarded Interior Designers of our time.
- On a quiet cul-de-sac right downtown with a lush courtyard.
- Hunter Douglas blinds throughout.
- Italian lighting from Eurofase throughout main living area.
- Blanco faucet and sink in kitchen.
Up to the master bedroom and ensuite…
So why is Brandon selling his gorgeous loft?? In his words… It's going to be very hard giving this place up!! We both work from home to some extent and needed more room to facilitate both live/work for 2 people.
Brandon was recently interviewed by Rita Zekas of the Toronto Star, and a feature story about his loft will be in this Saturday’s edition of the paper. Hope it’s online too!!