It’s not the mirrored disco ball trophy that Donny won on DWTS last night, but it’s almost as good… Pam at GardenDesigns+more gave us the Kreativ Blogger award!! Thanks Pam!!
Luckily, we don’t have to do the Jive and the Foxtrot and the Quickstep and the Tango before accepting the prize ;-) We just need to tell you seven things about us that you might not know, and then we have to pass the award on to seven other bloggers.
So here we go… Seven Things You May Not Know About Kelly & Victoria:
1. We’re both married to Brian. Kinky, eh?! No, no, they’re two different Brians :-) Although coincidentally, they’re both pretty good at building stuff and doing home renos. Except Victoria’s Brian actually gets his stuff done, while my Brian spends way too much time thinking about what he’s going to do…
2. We “met” on the Canadian House & Home forum. We’ve only met in real life once.
3. Victoria always saves her homework till the last minute. I work diligently away at mine days before it’s due, because I’m a brown-noser ;-)
4. Neither of us gets why anyone would pay $1,500 for a shiny yellow plastic-looking purse at Holt Renfrew.
5. Victoria doesn’t like chocolate. How is that possible??! Chocolate is essential to life!!! But we both agree that Farm Cottage Bakery in New Westminster, BC makes the BEST cinnamon buns!! Victoria introduced me to them when I was visiting BC. One time, just for the heck of it, she MAILED a half dozen to me. Cinnamon buns traveling via Canada Post right across the country -- how cool is that!?
6. Victoria loves Star Trek. I can’t stand Star Trek. Beam me outta here, dude!!
7. We look EXACTLY like the caricatures in our blog header in real life. Really!! ;-)
And now we’d like to pass the Kreativ Blogger award along to:
1. Donna at dh designs for giving new life to old furniture.
2. Puna at Life Signatures for her entertaining posts and lovely pictures. And because we seem to have been the same person in a previous life ;-)
3. Deb at Dumbwit Teller for her fun and creative blog posts. The ball is gonna rock!!
4. Kelly at Color Sizzle for being colourful :-)
5. Vitania at Verdigris Vie for sharing so many beautiful rooms with us.
6. Diane at Life’s Sweet Ordinary for her astounding photographs and camera encouragement.
7. Christy at A Lil’ Welsh Rarebit for the Foo!!
And an eighth blogger, because we can :-)
8. Gayle at Planet M Files for Timmy & Polly & the guinea pigs :-)
And what the heck, one more!!
9. Angela at Angela’s Peony Patch for making cool tassels :-)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OUR AMERICAN BLOG BUDDIES!!