Every Wednesday this summer, we're having a blog party…
Come join the fun!!
Rewind Wednesday is a chance for you to re-publish your favourite archived posts. Which will give you more time to spend outdoors enjoying the summer, because you won’t be stuck in front of your computer writing a new post for your blog!!
If you’d like to participate, here's all you need to do:
1. Copy and paste the Rewind Wednesday logo into the post that you want to re-publish (re-publishing your archived post is key ~ it brings your post to the top of your blog where your regular visitors will see it AND frees you up to spend your Wednesday in the sun because you don’t have to write/publish a new post!). Also, be sure to mention and provide a link back to DesignTies so your readers will be able to find links to all the other bloggers participating in Rewind Wednesday.
2. On Tuesday evening at about 9:00PM, Mister Linky will be up and ready to go here at DesignTies. Use Mister Linky to upload the permalink to your archived post. That’s the direct link to your post, not your general blog address (if you need help, see the instructions below).
3. Visit and comment on the other Rewind Wednesday posts. After all, it’s not a party if you just stay at your blog all by yourself!! ;-)
How to use Mister Linky
1. Open the archived post that you want to re-publish.
The permalink for the post appears in the address bar.
2. Copy the permalink and then and paste it into the Your URL box in Mister Linky.
3. In the Your name box, type your name or your blog name. You can also include a brief description of your post.
4. Click Enter.
You’re done!! It may take a few moments for your name to appear in the list. Now you’re ready for the real thing :-)
If you'd like to help us spread the word, copy and paste the Rewind Wednesday button into your sidebar and let your blogger buddies know that we'd love to see them at the blog party too :-)
Kelly’s little disclaimer: A big reason why I came up with the idea for Rewind Wednesday is because I don’t have much time for blogging during the summer. We only have a few months of summer here, we have to take advantage of it while we can!! Also, I spend a few days a week at the cottage and the only network connection option there is dial-up. If you’ve ever tried to load a blog on dial-up, you know it takes FOR-EV-ER!!!
All that to say, I’m not doing as much blog writing or blog visiting during the summer as I’ve been doing the past few months. That doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten you — it means that I just don’t have the time and the speedy connection I’m used to!! I still love all my blogger buddies and I’ll be back to my regular blog rounds in the fall :-)
Victoria’s little disclaimer: Ditto to all of the above! Well… except to the cottage part. I don’t have a cottage ;-)